Self Storage Insurance
You might be surprised to know that your Homeowners or Tenants insurance policy may only provide limited coverage on your property while in storage. In fact, most policies only provide covered for 30 days if at all. Though we are confident in our building and our security, there are some things we can’t control. For those “just in case” moments and to protect the value of your items, we gladly offer insurance coverage. Get $5,000 coverage for the first two 28 day periods. After that you are billed $5.04 every 28 days.
What does Storage Inn Insurance protect you from?
- Fire, smoke, explosion
- Windstorm, hail, cyclone, tornado, hurricane
- Impact by vehicle, aircraft or falling objects
- Theft, vandalism
- Weight of ice or collapse of building
- Water damage by breakage of pipes or sewer backup
- And every risk not excluded