Secure Self Storage Units on the Halifax Peninsula
Storage Inn’s secure, self storage unit facility in Halifax offers many features that not only ensure the safety of our customers but also offer peace of mind to know their belongings are left in the best of care. Our security features include 64 video surveillance cameras, a well-lit gated facility, individually alarmed storage units, metal partitioned storage units and a state-of-the-art fire prevention system.
How Our Security System Works
Storage Inn is located right in Halifax, and our security system provides monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each person will receive a personalized access code that will allow him or her entry in through the gate and into the building. By entering this code, the alarm on their unit only is deactivated. This ensures that no one, even after they enter the building, can open any space that is not their own without sounding the alarm. Our computerized access system gives us up-to-date information about who has entered the building, how long they stayed and what doors they opened.
Our Facility’s Standard Security Features Include:
- 24-Hour Video Surveillance: Storage facilities aren’t truly secure if it isn’t 24/7. We have the newest in digital security, with a fully monitored alarm system featuring 64 video surveillance cameras throughout the building. With round the clock surveillance, we can monitor the safety of your belongings at all times.
- Computerized Access Code: At Storage Inn, you’ll receive an personalized 24-hour access code that will disarm your storage unit door alarm. You control who has access to your unit by who you choose to share your code with.
- Individually Alarmed Storage Units: each unit is set with an individual alarm and is individually monitored. The alarm system is similar to one that you would find in your home. Our units are also fabricated with metal partitions and burglar bars as added protection from theft.
- Fire Prevention System: We have a state-of-the-art sprinkler system at our facility as a preventative measure.
- Security Lighting: Our facility is well lit and is located in a residential area. With motion controlled lighting both in our hallways and inside every unit, you’ll find that you will feel safe even when you enter the facility after dark.